BLAST has announced the schedule for BLAST Fall Premier Showdown Qualifiers, which is set to start this month
BLAST has announced the schedules for all the BLAST Fall Premier Showdown Qualifiers. The qualifiers will be held across seven regions, which will serve as the gateway to the BLAST Fall Premier Showdown. Teams qualifying for BLAST Fall Premier Showdown will then have their sights on the BLAST Fall Final, which is set to take place in Copenhagen in November.
Details for the upcoming Fall Showdown Qualifiers are out, 7 Qualifiers across August and September!
— BLAST Premier 💥 (@BLASTPremier) August 10, 2023
Over the course of August 10 to September 17, the qualifiers will determine the participants for the Showdown, selecting teams from four continents: North America, South America, Europe (with four slots), and Asia.
The online Fall Showdown is set to take place from October 4 to 8, divided between the Americas and Europe. Victors of this event will earn their spot in the Fall Final.
Within the pool of 16 teams, six have been confirmed following their unsuccessful attempts to qualify from the Fall Groups: G2, Liquid, Complexity, OG, BIG, and Evil Geniuses. The remaining seven will earn their spots through the pre-qualifiers, while an additional three will be directly invited.
Later this Thursday, the South American tournament is scheduled to begin, showcasing formidable teams like 00NATION, Fluxo, and 9z.
BLAST Fall Premier Showdown Qualifiers 2023 Schedule
- South America TG Masters (South America) – August 10-13
- Asia 5E Arena Asia Cup Fall (Asia) – August 26-28
- North America Ace NA Masters Fall (North America) – September 7-10
- Europe RTP Arena Fall Cup (Iberia) – September 7-10
- Europe RES West EU Masters (Western Europe) – September 8-10
- Europe RES East EU Masters (Eastern Europe) – September 15-17
- Europe Nordic Masters (Nordics) – September 15-17